Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ajisen Ramen
21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
#04-11/12 Lot 1

Ajisen Ramen, a familiar friend. I'm sure most of us would be acquainted with its endearing pasta-like ramen, tea+side+ramen set meals and fuss-free atmosphere.

This time, I decided to skip my usual boring spicy miso ramen and venture into a set meal with my sister (:


Spicy Cha Shu Ramen. The soup, noodles and ingredients were as per their normal standard - slurpable and utterly addictive. But the cha shu is a different story. To begin with, I'm not a big fan of meat. It was chewy and I'd say deflates the good name of Japanese Cha Shu.


Ton Toro Ramen. My sister had this, the soup was gorgeous (: I love the fact that they have lots and lots of cabbage in it.

Crab Cream Croquette. I watched this Japanese drama (Hotman) where this incredibly adorable girl offered a poor man her crab cream croquette. She told him "oishii yo. taberu yo." (its yummy. eat.) So i decided to order this as a side. To tell the truth, I really hope this is not how it's supposed to taste like. It was seductively creamy, but also had a distinct fishy smell to it.
(I went quite a while ago, lost the receipt and stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment